Presenting SSP Seals’ New Online Avatar!
What’s New at SSP Online?
Our online avatar has been redesigned with a variety of beneficial features, which will help existing customers and new users alike.
- One Click Surfing: The website displays a number of shortcuts, which allow the user to easily surf all webpages with one single click. Every page also consists of a quick contact menu. This provides users the opportunity to immediately contact a representative if they have any doubts. You will also find a button – Have a Question about FDA Required Materials? Clicking this button immediately takes you to the RFQ page.
- Specialized OEM Services: We have an exciting new feature that will surely be a boon to customers. We are offering specialized services to for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Our services include utilizing high grade machining equipment to provide numerous industrial components to OEM customers. We accept drawings and printouts from customers, to create a component according to their specifications. Our machining equipment eliminates the use of expensive and custom molds. This not only reduces our inventory, but also the overall cost of our design and manufacturing services.
- Information Galore: We get numerous first time visitors to our website. We understand that such customers would like detailed information about our products and services. For this reason, we have added videos and PDFs on each product and service page of the website. What’s more, all the information is downloadable, giving visitors the freedom to save the information for later reading.
- Creating More Lines for Communication: One feature that clients have requested for is more opportunities on the website to communicate with sales officers and technical advisors. Taking this into consideration, we have provided three different communication methods – phone, email, and RFQ. Contacting us via phone allows customers to speak directly to a technical advisor, and get answers to specific questions. Email can allow you to send enquiries in bulk. The Request for Quote page ensures that we receive your request to order a product at the touch of a single click.
So what are you waiting for? Log onto http://sspseals.com/ today, and check out all these new exciting features. Peruse the website and send us your feedback. We at SSP Seals look forward to hearing from you.
- 3 Reasons for Oil Seal Failure and Their Solutions Discussed
- Basic Things you Should Know About Oil Seals – Part 2
- Basic Things you Should Know About Oil Seals – Part 1
- Which is the Best Material for Your Oil Seal?
- The 5 Common Synesthetic Sealing Element (Lip) Materials for Automotive Oil Seals
- Basic Requirements and Tips for Choosing and Using Oil Seals
- Different Types of Automotive Oil Lip Seals
- The Popularity and Benefits of Oil Seals for Industrial Applications