Camlock gaskets are one of the popular types of sanitation gaskets provided by the SSP Manufacturing, Inc. These gaskets are used with cam and grooves in various sanitation-centric industries. We can provide these gaskets at the shortest turnaround times, and various material constructions to suit your requirements.
Materials of Construction
Camlock gaskets are manufactured using industry approved materials including the following:
- Buna N: This is one of the most widely used materials in pharmaceutical and food industries. Buna material is well-known for its compression qualities, and is available at extremely affordable prices. This material is not suitable for other industrial applications due to its temperature limitations. Our Buna gaskets meet USDA, 3A®, FDA Title 21 CFR 177.2600, and cGMP specifications, and can withstand temperatures between -30° F to 250° F.
- EPDM: This material offers excellent weather, ozone, as well as heat resistance. Our EPDM gaskets can easily resist ordinary diluted acids, ketones, and alkalies. EPDM material has distinct ability to resist sunlight, ozone, as well as heat, which makes it ideal for several outdoor installations too. SSP Manufacturing’s EPDM gaskets meet - FDA Title 21 CFR 177.2600, USDA, 3A® and cGMP specifications. The temperature range for these gaskets is -20° F to 300° F.
- FEP Encapsulated: These gaskets combine the best of both – elastomer and FEP bv being resilient, and offering excellent chemical resistance too. These properties make FEP encapsulated gaskets one of the excellent sealing materials.
Camlock gaskets are offered in various styles including the following:
- Encapsulated with FEP
- Metal detectable/X-rayable Detectomers
Applications of Camlock Gaskets
Camlock gaskets are used in various industries including:
- Food and beverage production lines
- Breweries and wineries
- Automotive and fuel
Our reputation is built on our ability to provide performance-oriented seals and gaskets to our customers at competitive prices. We assure 100% quality on all our products. For any queries regarding our camlock gaskets or other sanitary gaskets, please contact us on our toll-free number 888-238-SEAL or mail us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Documentation
SSP Manufacturing Inc ships all products with a certificate of conformance.
It is SSP Manufacturing Inc policy to provide the highest quality products, which consistently meet the product specifications developed by SSP Manufacturing Inc and their customers, both internal and external. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our quality system. We will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Gaskets Meet the Most Stringent Standards For Purity:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification*
- Cytotoxicity Criteria*
- Title 21CFR177.2600 and 177.1550
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- ISO9001:2000 and QS-9000:1998
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free*
*Buna does not pass U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification And Cytotoxicity and is not ADI Free®.