SSP Manufacturing, Inc. provides a vast range of sanitary gaskets for use in food and beverage industries. I-Line gaskets are one of the popular types of sanitary gaskets available with us. These components are used in sanitary piping systems across various industries. We provide these gaskets in a vast range of material constructions to suit your requirements.
I-Line Gasket Specifications
This specification table will help you select the gasket to suit your requirements:
Materials of Construction
I-Line gaskets are available in the following materials:
- Buna - Black (40IH-XXX), White (40IH-W-XXX): Buna I-Line gaskets are very flexible, and well-known for their compression capabilities. These gaskets confirm to USDA, 3A®, FDA Title 21 CFR 177.2600, and CGMP specifications, and are ideal for applications in the temperature range from -30°F to 300°F.
- EPDM - Black (40IE-XXX), White (40IE-W-XXX): Our EPDM I-Line gaskets are economical choice for ketone, water, and acetone applications. EPDM material is well known for its strong chemical resistance properties. These gaskets meet FDA Title 21 CFR 177.2600, CGMP, and USDA, 3A® specifications. Black and white EPDM gaskets are Animal Derived Ingredient Free, as well as meet cytotoxicity, and USP Class IV, EP 3.1.9 specifications. These gaskets are ideal for temperature range from -20°F to 300°F.
- FKM Fluoroelastomer - Black (40IV-XXX), White (40IV-W-XXX)::FKM fluoroelastomer gaskets are well-known for their extraordinary resistance against heat, oil, and corrosive chemicals. FKM material provides long term reliability in harsh environments. Our FKM gaskets provide reliable performance over a vast temperature range from -30°F to 400°F.
- Silicone - Clear (40IX-XXX): The silicone I-Line gaskets can withstand radiations, temperature extremes, ozone exposure, steam, and moisture. Our silicone gaskets offer extreme flexibility at low temperatures. These gaskets are recommended for temperature range between -40°F and 450°F.
- PTFE - White (40IT-XXX), Blue (40IT-C-XXX): The PTFE material is a preferred choice, whenever low temperature flexibility is required. Sanitary I-Line gaskets made from PTFE material can provide excellent service in steam and water applications. PTFE gaskets are not recommended for applications, where large temperature variations are involved. PTFE has low absorption rate, minimal extractable, and can resist harsh industrial chemical fluids. These gaskets are ideal for temperature range -100°F to 500°F.
- Tuf-Steel® (40IT-TS-XXX):The Tuf-Steel material is a unique blend of 50/50 non-pigmented PTFE, and 316L atomized stainless steel. Our Tuf-Steel gaskets are well-known for their outstanding durability, and performance-oriented design. These gaskets are ideal for sanitary pipe connections across a vast temperature range from -320F to 550°F.
Industries Using SSP’s I-Line gaskets
The following are some of the industries using I-Line gaskets:
- Food and beverage processing
- Industrial and Semiconductor
- Breweries and Wineries
SSP Manufacturing, Inc. is one of the trusted names in seals and sanitary gaskets used in various industries. With an industry experience spanning over two decades, we are quick to understand requirements in diverse industries. For any queries regarding sanitary gaskets provided by us, please call us on 888-238-SEAL or send us an email at email@example.com.
Quality Assurance Documentation
SSP Manufacturing Inc ships all products with a certificate of conformance.
It is SSP Manufacturing Inc policy to provide the highest quality products, which consistently meet the product specifications developed by SSP Manufacturing Inc and their customers, both internal and external. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our quality system. We will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Gaskets Meet the Most Stringent Standards For Purity:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification*
- Cytotoxicity Criteria*
- Title 21CFR177.2600 and 177.1550
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- ISO9001:2000 and QS-9000:1998
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free*
*Buna does not pass U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification And Cytotoxicity and is not ADI Free®.