Sanitary gaskets are a type of gaskets that are designed to be used in applications, where sanitation takes a priority. These gaskets fill up the space between two or more surfaces that connect each other, and help prevent leakages. SSP Manufacturing, Inc. is a leading provider of sanitary gaskets made from FDA-approved materials. Our gaskets are used in a diverse range of sanitary applications.
Beneficial Features of Sanitary Gaskets
Sanitary gaskets are used in a wide range of applications, owing to the several beneficial features that they have. Some of these features include:
- Material Traceability: Sanitary gaskets available with SSP Manufacturing, Inc. offer a complete material traceability.
- Long-term Sealability: These gaskets are highly durable, and retain their sealability for long period of time.
- Easy Installation: Sanitary gaskets are easy to install, thus saving you a lot of installation time.
- Exceptional Wear Resistance: These gaskets are highly resistant to wear. This property makes them strong and durable.
Gasket Types we provide at SSP Manufacturing, Inc.
Sanitary Gasket Materials
We provide sanitary gaskets in various materials, which include:
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE): PTFE is a material, which is extremely resistant to process fluids, and has a very low absorption rate. These properties make this material a perfect choice for sanitary gaskets.
- Viton®: Properties such as low gas permeability, and high molecular weight, makes it ideal for use in sanitary gaskets. Viton® is also chemical, mechanical, heat, and steam resistant, which adds up to its beneficial features.
- Tuf-Steel®: This material exhibits outstanding leak-proof performance, and is mainly used in sanitary steam pipe connections, where the temperature ranges vary from -20°F to 500°F.
- EPDM: EPDM is the material that offers a good resistance to abrasion, de-ionized water, sunlight, and ozone. Besides this, it is also highly resistant to alcohols, alkalis, and mild acids, and has a good tensile strength.
- Silicone: Silicone material has a capability to survive various chemicals, as well as chemical compositions. In addition to this, the material has an exceptional low temperature flexibility, thus making it a perfect match for sanitary gaskets.
- Buna-N: This material is highly resistant to abrasion, tear, and compression set. It also offers a good resistance to acid and alkali. These properties of the Buna-N material makes it ideal for sanitary gaskets in food industry.
SSP Manufacturing, Inc. is known to provide the best-quality sanitary gaskets. Please contact us by phone 888-238-7325 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Quality Assurance Documentation
SSP Manufacturing Inc ships all products with a certificate of conformance.
It is SSP Manufacturing Inc policy to provide the highest quality products, which consistently meet the product specifications developed by SSP Manufacturing Inc and their customers, both internal and external. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our quality system. We will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Gaskets Meet the Most Stringent Standards For Purity:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification*
- Cytotoxicity Criteria*
- Title 21CFR177.2600 and 177.1550
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- ISO9001:2000 and QS-9000:1998
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free*
*Buna does not pass U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification And Cytotoxicity and is not ADI Free®.