Schedule V Gaskets
Schedule V is a popular type of standard sanitary gasket used in food and beverage industries. It is available in the market in a wide range of materials for different applications. At SSP Manufacturing, Inc. you can find high-quality Schedule V gaskets made from FDA grade materials. We are known to provide fastest turnaround times.
Schedule V Sanitary Gasket Specifications
We provide Schedule V gaskets in following specifications:
1" - 3"
4" - 12"
Schedule V Sanitary Gasket Materials
Following are the different Schedule V sanitary gasket materials that we provide:
- Tuf-Flex®:This material helps the gasket withstand a wide temperature range, which varies from -20°F to 300°F.
- Tuf-Steel®: The Tuf-Steel® material has a capability to survive temperatures varying from -350°F to 550°F. The gaskets made from this material generally have an extended service life.
- PTFE: This material exhibits excellent heat resistance, and has an operating temperature range from -100°F to 500°F. PTFE also provides excellent resistance to process fluids
- Platinum Silicone: Schedule V gaskets that are made from platinum silicone material have an operating temperature range from -40F° to 450°F. These materials are mainly used for low temperature applications.
- FKM Fluoroelastomer: FKM Fluoroelastomer material is typically used for steam applications. This material has a capability to withstand temperature ranging from -30°F to 400°F.
- EPDM:Schedule V sanitary gaskets made from EPDM are ideal for low pressure steam applications with a temperature range varying from -30°F to 300°F. The material is highly resistant to strong and oxidizing chemicals, vegetable oil, animal oil, and ozone.
- Buna N: The Buna N material is ideal for temperature ranges from -30°F to 200°F. This material is highly resistant to petroleum based fluids. This makes Buna N the most preferred choice of material for equipment, where petroleum based fuels, oils, and lubricants are involved.
Schedule V Sanitary Gasket Applications
Schedule V sanitary gaskets are used several applications in different industries. Some of the most common industries, which use these gaskets are as follows:
Please contact us by phone 888-238-SEAL or email at email@example.com with any questions.