Automotive Seals & Gaskets
Durable Automobile Seals to Support Rough Automotive System Applications
Automotive seals play critical roles in different types of four wheeler vehicles. They are primarily used with bearings, hubs, and different types of mechanical systems. The seals are designed to prevent leakage of oil, lubricant, and component damage due to heat. SSP Seals provides a wide range of sealing solutions to meet the various needs of automotive manufacturing. Our seals can be installed in systems of commercial cars, buses, trucks, and motorcycles.
How SSP Seals can Help You ?
At SSP Seals, we provide oil and shaft seals as solutions for automobiles. They are designed to provide stability and reliability in terms of performance and service life. They are ideal for any kind of fluid power or handling equipment.
The shaft and oil seals provides benefits of decreased friction, easy fit, and mechanical protection. The seals also reduce demands on the automobile system in terms of tolerance, hardness, and smoothness.
The following points showcase the types of seals that we provide, as well as the different material options available.
- Oil Seals: Oil seals are designed as automotive radial lip seals. These seals create a leak proof layer between the sealing lip and the shaft. We utilize a non-molybdenum based grease to lubricate the seal. This grease is popular as it is used with all industrial seals, and can disperse in engine oil. We can design these oil seals in different materials, such as polyurethane, PTFE, silicone, nitrile, and ultra high molecular weight polyethylene.
- Industrial Gamma Seals: These seals comprise a two part construction, one is a metal case, and an elastomer sealing member. The protective case ensures that the seal can operate in extremely rough environments. The seal provides protection against liquid spatters, and external contaminants like dust and dirt. The gamma seals can be used as both a clearance seal, and deflector ring.
SSP Seals’ automotive sealing products can be installed and used with a wide variety of automobile systems, including:
- PTFE shaft seals
- Valve stem seals
- Universal joint seal
- Power steering seals
- Elastomeric shaft seals
- Low friction engine seals
- Water pump bearing seals
- Clutch release bearing seals
- Injector and spark plug tube seals
- Seals for Magnetic trigger wheels
- Valve stem seals for high pressure
- Cassette shaft seals for heavy duty
- Hub bearing unit seals for light vehicles
- Hub bearing unit seals for heavy duty vehicles
- Grease Cavity Heavy-Duty Seals
- High Pressure Partial Rubber Seals
- Reciprocating Oil Seals
- Bonded Washers
- End Caps
We can even work with you to create a custom sealing solution for your application. Our sealing products are known for their high quality and durability. If you need more information, or have a query, give us a call us on 1-908-852-3125. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.