Reliable Pneumatic and Hydraulic Rod Seals
Rod seals help prevent fluid leakage in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders. At SSP Seals, we understand that the success of a cylinder in an application depends a great deal on the rod seal’s performance.
As a rod seal manufacturer, we provide pneumatic and hydraulic rod seals in various profiles, materials, and sizes. This allows our clients to choose the right sealing product to prevent fluid leakage, and avoid workplace disasters, and environmental issues.
How SSP Seals can Help You ?
SSP Seals provides a comprehensive range of hydraulic and pneumatic rod seals, along with buffer, back-up, and custom rod seals.
- Symmetrical U-Seals: These seals are used in piston or rod applications in hydraulic and pneumatic environments. They are designed with inner and outer lips that are equal in size. Symmetrical U-seals are offered with or without energizers. These energizers are used to enhance the sealing performance at low temperatures.
- Asymmetric U-seals:These seals are designed specifically for rod applications in hydraulic and pneumatic environments. Asymmetrical seals are distinguishable due to their dissimilar inner and outer lips.
- GT Rings: These hydraulic sealing rings are installed in an O–ring groove, and are distinguished by a split back-up on the sides.
- Step Seals/Cap Seals: These rod seals are designed for high temperature and low friction environments.
- V Packs: These rod seals are distinguished with their multiple sealing lips and fabric inserts inside each of them.
- Combined Rod Seal/Wipers: These rod seals/wipers are designed for pneumatic cylinders.
- Buffer Seals: These seals are designed for heavy duty applications, where a single sealing element may not be sufficient. Buffer seals improve the sealing performance of primary rod seals by preventing leakage and absorbing pressure spikes.
- Custom Rod Seals: SSP Seals can also design custom rod seals to suit any complex application. As a leading major rod seal manufacturer, we employ our manufacturing expertise, high-quality materials, and state-of-the-art technology to produce application specific rod seals.