Screen Tri-clamp Gaskets
Screen tri-clamp gaskets or tri-clover gaskets possess clamped connection, which makes them an ideal choice for applications, where sanitation and safety is a priority. These gaskets are threadless, which makes it easy to clean and maintain whenever required. At SSP Seals, we provide these screen tri-clamp gaskets in different specifications and styles to meet your requirements. Our screen tri-clamp gaskets are interchangeable with standard sanitary tri-clamp gaskets.
Beneficial Features of Screen Tri-clamp Gaskets
Our screen tri-clamp gaskets have gained popularity over the years, owing to their following beneficial features:
- The tri-clamp gaskets are compatible with most food grade systems, and are available in a variety of material options and specifications.
- Provided in a broad range of stainless steel mesh and filter clothes, these sanitary screen gaskets possess high material elimination capabilities.
- The screen tri-clamp gaskets are available in sizes from ½ " to 6", and are fitted with 10 microns through 4 meshes.
- We can also provide these gaskets in metal detectable elastomers, which makes them ideal for use in metal detection systems.
- The screen tri-clamp gaskets feature robust construction, which enables them to withstand chemicals such as mild acids, alkalis, and other environmental conditions during regular use.
At SSP Manufacturing, we provide screen tri-clamp gaskets in the following materials:
- EPDM: This material is known to resist sunlight, de-ionized water, and hot water, which makes it a suitable choice for steam and hot water applications up to 275°F. EPDM can resist abrasion, and offers excellent resistance to alkalis, mild acids, and alcohols.
- Buna-N: Screen tri-clamp gaskets made of this material can handle the stringent requirements of dairy, food, and beverage industry. The material offers excellent resistance to tear, abrasion, compression set as well as acid, and milk alkalis, and is rated for services in temperatures from -40° F to 225° F. Buna-N sanitary gaskets are widely used for applications involving vegetable oils.
- Fluroelastomer or FKM: These materials assure excellent temperature resistance, as well as chemical stability, and low gas permeability. It also offers good oxygen stability, and is suitable for applications in the temperature range of –40 °C to +225 °C.
- Silicone: Widely known for its non-leaching and purity, the gaskets made of silicone are being preferred in industries, where purity is a topmost priority. The material can withstand any type of chemicals, thus, silicone tri-clamp sanitary gaskets are gaining popularity in the pharmaceutical industry. The material is rated for applications from -80° F to 400° F (short term to 600° F) temperature range.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE): The material is a suitable choice for those applications that require no hygienic seal memory or flexibility at low temperatures. The gaskets made of this material are not suited for applications where large temperature variations occur, as they may leak sometimes. PTFE seals can resist process fluids, and can perform well in water and steam applications.
- Tuf-Steel®: Known for its leak-proof performance and excellent durability in water for injection (WFI) and steam in place (SIP) applications, the Tuf-Steel is an ideal material for steam pipe sanitary applications in the temperature range of -20°F to 500°F. The excellent strength of Tuf-Steel helps eliminate creep and cold flow, thereby allowing users to avoid system downtime or maintenance in the long run.
Applications of Screen Tri-clamp Gaskets
Screen tri-clamp gaskets are nowadays widely for upstream and regular particulate removal in the following applications:
- Injectable filled products
- Chromatography columns
- Downstream filtration
We work closely with customers to understand their requirements, which helps us deliver quality products. For any queries regarding our screen tri-clamp gaskets or other sanitary gaskets, please contact us on our toll-free number 888-238-SEAL or mail us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Assurance Documentation
At SSP Manufacturing, Inc., we are committed to delivering the products of the highest quality. So, all our gaskets are accompanied with a certificate of conformance. We have been continuously improving our quality system to ensure that we stay true to our commitment.
Gaskets Meet the Most Stringent Standards For Purity:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification*
- Cytotoxicity Criteria*
- Title 21CFR177.2600 and 177.1550
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- ISO9001:2000 and QS-9000:1998
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free*
*Buna does not pass U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification And Cytotoxicity and is not ADI Free®.